I'm CRAZY about video games.I have just about all the old game systems. I'm not a fan boy of any one game systems,I have learn that they all have some very good games and some very bad games. Chill out if I give a game a 9.5 out of (-10 to 10)(I never really give a game a 10(there is no 100% perfect game)
My email laspace1999@Gmail.com
replace the G with a g(please crazy people stay away! LOL)
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
Xbox at Gamescom
1. Scalebound is an Xbox exclusive that features a dragon type creature named Thuban, and 4 player co-op. It releases summer of 2016
2. Quantum Break trailer reveals a release date of April 5th 2016 and the voice actors for the game.
3. Announcement of a free DVR service for TV. You can record something and play it back on any Windows 10 device.
4. Xbox chatpad announced. This is a little keyboard that can be placed on your Xbox One controller
5. Crackdown 3 first look
6. Backwards compatibility will be available in November, and all games with gold will also use this feature.
7. Killer Instincts season 3 is coming in March 2016
8. Cobalt is an action platforming from the developers: Mojang and Oxeye.
9. Minecraft coming to windows 10, and the beta is available now.
10. Homefront: The Revolution showed off a new trailer and announced that Xbox One will be getting a beta this winter
11. Xbox Game Preview was announced at E3. At Gamescom the first two games available for the program were shown We Happy Few and Ark: Survival Evolved. This means that these games can be played before they are released.
12. New Dark Souls 3 trailer
13. If you buy Just Cause 3 on Xbox One you get a backwards compatible version of Just Cause 2
There is so much Xbox One news that I'm getting tired, and will continue to show more in a later post! Thanks to Gameinformer for their spot on coverage!