Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A new Silent Hill

P.T. was a trailer shown at the Sony Gamescom conference, but it was secretly Silent Hill. We don't know if its an exclusive yet, but after the Tomb Raider news anything is possible. It is being headed by Medal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima and film maker Guillermo Del Toro(Pan's Labyrinth,the orphanage). Norman Reedus (The Walking Dead) was in Del Toro's movie,Mimic, and he will be in this game too! You can check out the interactive trailer now on PSN.





2 comments:

  1. It looks like they are doing a Silent Hill 2 style of game which is good,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I just hope they don't get rid of my guns or my sword or iron cub.I hope they ditch that broke weapon thing I can understand a wood board breaking but a some made of iron? Please do away with that system.Just because one game start something doesn't mean everyone has to copy it like they done in the downpour silent hill game

    ReplyDelete