Friday, July 31, 2015

Old Game Review 2 Deadpool- This Is Not Your Normal Review!

Deadpool, just like the character himself is a game you don't take seriously. If you buy this expecting a Last of Us level plot then you will be disappointing. You have to understand that this game is meant to be a joke to fully enjoy it. So here is everything about this game: you go around shooting and stabbing people while listening to stupid yet funny jokes. That's all this game is, there is nothing much to it. When I say stupid jokes, I really mean stupid. Just take a look for yourself:


See, what your getting yourselves into! Now lets explore all the bad things about this game:
It's very repetitive, graphics are not that good, and gunplay is awkward. The only good thing about this game is Nolen North's voice acting who is able to make three different voices for the same character. Now I have listed 3 cons and 1 pro. That 1 pro being voice acting! You may think that merits a 2.0 out of 10! But there is a something here that makes me like this game, and I can't put my finger on it. It's not a 9.9 out of 10 type of like, for sure, but it's something. Maybe I'm not giving this game a 2 because I understand what it's supposed to be. It's supposed to be Deadpool making a game. If you know Deadpool that game will be something very very odd. If your asking for a game made by Deadpool then this game is perfect for you, because they got his character as accurate as can be. You will enjoy this game if you know that Deadpool made it! That way you know what type of shenanigans are coming. Now I'm going to take a note from Conan: If a 9.9 is Wolverine and a 2 is squirrel girl, and you rate this game based of off Under the Dome then this game gets a score of a Barbie added with creepy alien thing Christine added to a drunk Big Jim and Julia then this game gets a Monarch Butterfly out of 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll leave with this note: This game is not worth $60 and I give it a 4.0 or maybe a 6.0, wait that may be to high a 5.5. I don't know! What about a 5.925678678983 out of 10. That sounds kind of good.

This is ridiculous, maybe I've been playing to much Deadpool!

No comments:

Post a Comment