Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Are you guy ready for the last TWD show?

Yes the last The Walking Dead show of season 5! Will be 90mins this mean about 1 hour with about 30 min for ads. The way Noah dies was the most violent way so far. On the The Talking Dead show ,the first time Chandler Riggs was on but  Gale Anne Hurd had said "there would be blood and not only zombie blood" meaning some more deaths.I believe most of the death would be the people of  Alexandria! One of Ricks group! Now for the people whom read the comic this is where Carl is shot and lost his eye! I don't believe they would do this with Carl but there is no telling about the TV show. But the comic creator Robert Kirkman had said he made a few mistakes when it came to people lost of body parts. Look to me they already had a one eye guy.
Look Carl with his eye gone look more scary than the walker! I don't think he would had live,it would be hard with all the medicine and etc the doctor have today for some to live through having  oh well just look at the comic.Now just image they have no doctor and very little medicine!!!Plus oh well I stop here.
Could the "W" cut into the walker be a "M"? as in Morgan????!!! Maybe he want Rick to see it and have Rick go"Where are you my friend Morgan?" But Rick isn't in the right mind nowdays! Plus I like the fact that Carol pull a knife to Pete and he was scare!!! Which was funny but Carol I think is going to kill him anyway once he take care of Tara! And Father Gabriel Stokes is the one to give advice .I wonder if he told them what he done.Boy that guy bugs me. I for one don't think he does nothing for Ricks group,he hang on and eat their food and take in water. Look Eugene is useful but the so called Father isn't.The Father is a chicken shit and so far what he done makes me and other people hate him.. I think if the walker got inside he would close the doors and allow people to die just to save himself,Hey this make him fit in,since the Alexandria is like him in a way!
I think the Rick group had been living outside for so long ,they can't just rest and live a normal live any more.Even Carl can't set around and play video games anymore.Normal old ways of life in boring to them now. Could they ever go back to their old life,doing normal thing like going to work without look around for walker and other humans. I think they can't because it would make them weak and in the Walking Dead world that is death!
The Alexandria people have no idea what the hell to do out side the walls. Rick group now have to baby sit all them all,just look what happen when Abraham had to take over the group,they would had leave him and the women until a few of them start fight off the walker ,this is their main plan leave yours people behind to die!! I'm not sure Rick group can trust weak people like that!....Oh well I could go on and on I leave it at this.
But I was hoping the other side show of the Walking Dead would be ready to carry us until this Oct for season 6!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment