Friday, February 22, 2013

Game to be release in March 2013

March

Major League Baseball 2K13 – March 5
MLB 13 The Show -- March 5
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 – March 5
Tomb Raider – March 5
SimCity – March 5
Castlevania Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate -- March 5
God of War: Ascension -- March 12
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm – March 12
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 – March 12
Gears of War: Judgment – March 19
Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel – March 26
BioShock Infinite – March 26
There is a few games I want,,Very sad!!! I can only get one game which one.  Tomb Raider? Bioshock? God Of War? Castlevania Lord of Shadow mirror of fate????

2 comments:

  1. I would get Tomb Raider because it looks so much better than the past Tomb Raiders,My hope is the game don't have any bug like the past one did and they didn't even try to fix the bugs in the games and some of them you could get update patches but the com didn't even try.I'm glad another game making company is making this game.I hope that if the game have a bug,they would fix the bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would get Castlevania just to see the next part of the story start from the 1st Castlevania LOS.

    ReplyDelete