Wednesday, February 18, 2015

What have you guys been up too?

I just got done with Dying Light and enjoyed it. So I'll be starting on the review pretty soon. I also went back to an old game: Shadow of the Colossus. I've never played it before and everyone is saying how good it is so I gave it a try. I am currently on the 8th colossi. TV wise I'm watching a bunch of different shows. These include Gotham, Better Call Saul, The Flash, Arrow, The Blacklist, and The Walking Dead.  I'm working on the Better call Saul review which should be up next week. Short term I'm looking forward to the Order this friday and House of Cards on the 27th. Long term I'm looking forward to an abundance of games that include Arkham Knight, Quantum Break, The Wicher, Uncharted 4, and tones more. Maybe I'll do a post about our most anticipated games...

SO what have you guys been up too?


http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/01/09/shadow-of-the-colossus-film-gets-a-new-writer.aspx?PageIndex=2

1 comment:

  1. Same old stuff going to work. Coming home sleeping my few hours of freedom is making sure the kids are ok.Making dinner!

    ReplyDelete