Tuesday, May 1, 2012

THE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Portal 2 new free DLC!! Yahoo something is free!! Im not for sure but it looks like you can make your own test chambers take a look at it!! And Yes you can created yours own chambers!!!


About the so called writer that is taken Ubisoft to court because he said that they copy his idea from his poor selling book called "Link"! My question is why did he wait? He waited until Ubisoft made money  off from the Assassin Creed games. Why didn't he take them to court after Ubisoft release the first Assassin Creed Why I'm I even giving this nut job the time of day!!?? WHYYYY!!!!
http://www.weblogtrick.com/american-author-filed-a-lawsuit-against-ubisoft/
Why does all the nut job come out at night time? I think this guy saw the time to do this because his book Link was released in 2002 and no one read it in the mean time AC was released in November 14, 2007 and sold very well and his book didn't? Many gamers got mad and gave his book bad reviews on Amazon. Here is the link
http://www.amazon.com/Link-Beiswenger-John-L/product-reviews/0741413485/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

GOD OF WAR!!!!!! Yes this time they are doing the online thingy with God of War. As you'll know God of War has always been single player until now. Its called  God of War- Ascension!!!
More photos of this game is coming !
http://www.facebook.com/godofwar.page
 







3 comments:

  1. I like Portal and God of War. But I thought the God of War they released on the PS3 was going to be the end of the series. I guess they miss the cash and make another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not Call Of Duty guyMay 8, 2012 at 12:22 AM

    I like this news, I would love to make my own levels on Portal.And I'm always interested in another God Of War game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes A new God of war. And yes a make your level in Portal. Do you know if they are going to make Portal 3?

    ReplyDelete